Company Research in
Company Due Diligence in...
We are committed to protecting the privacy of the users of our website.
We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- Personal information that you provide whilst placing an order from our website;
- Information about your computer and your visits and usage of our website.
We will use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We may use the information you submit whilst using this website to:
- Allow you to use our services;
- Supply you with the goods and services you order;
- Send statements or receipts;
- Send you notifications regarding any request you have made using the website;
- Deal with enquiries or complaints;
- Improve our website;
- Prevent fraud;
- Send you other general email notifications which may include marketing relating directly to our business.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
If you are entering the personal details of anyone other than yourself, you must obtain the consent of the other party.
Our store is hosted by BigCommerce. Big Commerce meet the requirements for compliance with GDPR. BigCommerce will continue to meet the requirements of the Privacy Shield program and will action Data Subject Access Requests submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within the required 40 days. For more information on how BigCommerce is compliant visit https://www.bigcommerce.com/privacy/.
We only share relevant information with our payment service provider and accountancy provider for the purposes of processing payments, refunding payments and dealing with queries relating to payments and refunds.
You can check the information that we hold about you at any time by emailing us or by logging into your account. If you inform us of any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. If you are not satisfied with our response to your request to update, review or erase your personal data you can complain to the ICO.